The Northern Territory Government MyLearning portal upcoming Family Safety Framework training dates have been released.
|Alice Springs||15 February 2018|
|Darwin||13 March 2018|
|Yuendumu||20 March 2018|
|Tennant Creek||28 March 2018|
|Alice Springs||19 April 2018|
|Alice Springs||14 June 2018|
Registrations for Family Safety Framework Training are now to be submitted online through the MyLearning portal. Below are instructions on how to apply for training for participants who do not work for Territory Families. In summary:
- Go to: https://mylearning.nt.gov.au/
- Under the heading “Application Forms” click on “Application Form for Non Departmental Staff”
- Choose “Family Safety Framework Training” from the drop-down list
- NT Government employees use their ePass details to login
- All other participants click “Request a non-NTG account”
Participants will require a unique email address to register for the training. This can be their personal email address if they do not have a unique work email address, or if their work email address has not yet been set up. If you would like to register a colleague for the training and your colleague does not have access to any email address, please send an email to TF.EducationAndTraining@nt.gov.au.
Places are limited, and these may be prioritised to ensure that as many agencies/organisations have the opportunity to participate. Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.