The benefit of joining a peak body membership means that you never stand alone. Whether a service provider or individual practitioner, peak bodies provide the platform for a collective, unified voice to all levels of government and stakeholders, in a bid to ensure the interests of our service-sector are valued and heard.
AADANT provides a number of services that are exclusively available to its members.
We currently have three membership tiers, based on your organisation or individual situation.
All tiers receive;
- Opportunities to inform sector development and policy planning through AADANT-led consultations
- Subscription to Sector Update communique
- Promotion of organisation and service(s) on AADANT website
- Vacant-position advertisements to NT AOD Network (300+ subscribers)
- Discounted NT AOD Conference registration rates and those events in which AADANT has endorsed
- Complete access to AADANT’s Member’s Portal including the comprehensive AOD e-library, training & events calendar etc.
- Free consultancy to support service – management, achievements of agency accreditation etc. (excluding Associate & Individual Memberships)
- Engagement in free professional development opportunities provided by AADANT
- Eligibility for AADANT Board Membership (excluding Associate Membership)
- Vote on AADANT decisions (excluding Associate Membership)
Want to find out more about joining AADANT? We’d love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org