NO MORE Senior Program Worker
• SCHADS Award Payments and Conditions
• 17.5% Annual Leave loading
• Berrimah Location
• Salary Packaging Option
The NO MORE Senior Program Worker is responsible for supporting the NO MORE Team Leader
to lead a Territory- wide team, providing activities that support the NO MORE Campaign
in order for the Program to meet its objectives. An important part of this role is to link in
with other service providers in the community to implement prevention and reduction
strategies. This position supports Darwin-based NO MORE staff to align with program
guidelines and organisational initiatives.
We are looking for a person with:
1. Demonstrated experience in working in the area of domestic, family and sexual violence.
2. Demonstrated leadership ability
3. Ability to have a positive influence and credibility within the community.
4. Demonstrated stakeholder engagement across a range of diverse groups.
5. Demonstrated ability and experience in working with remote Indigenous communities.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 25th May 2018
For a full role description, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au